Breakfast in Vienna city centre
From sweet to savoury, from breakfast – available on Saturdays until 4 p.m. for late risers – to lunch or snacks – Conditorei Sluka on the Rathausplatz in Vienna offers everything you could wish for.
Breakfast on the Rathausplatz in 1010 Vienna
Conditorei Sluka Rathausplatz offers a range of options for breakfast: For people who love a hearty breakfast, for those with a sweet tooth, for late risers and the health-conscious – there's something for everyone. In summer, you can enjoy a hearty breakfast at one of our tables under the arcades on the Rathausplatz in Vienna city centre – and enjoy the morning sunshine as well:
- Light breakfast with or without egg
- Viennese breakfast with brioche croissant
- Hearty breakfast, including ham and cheese, ‘Ei im Glas’ (soft-boiled egg served peeled in a glass), cream cheese with chives
- Sluka's savoury breakfast, including scrambled egg or fried egg, herb dip and crudités
- Sluka's vitality breakfast, including yoghurt with nuts and honey, freshly squeezed orange juice
We hope you get the day off to a good start!
Breakfast is served at the following times:
Mondays to Fridays: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed on Sundays and public holidays